Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
let you know how billy is getting on Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

let you know how billy is getting on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Founder
Pete

let you know how billy is getting on Admina
Birdie Points : 660

PostSubject: let you know how billy is getting on   let you know how billy is getting on EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:08 am

hello everyone, have just moved into a new place and billy is loving it. Through the day he sits in front of the window on the top floor and flirts with the seagulls and crows LOL (hope he doesnt learn that seagull noise)

he is constantly excited "wings out slightly flapping'", ALWAYS whistling and talking even with strangers in the room (its the first time i have seen this from him)

his newest word is '"BIIIILLLLLYYYY""

He rings is bell non stop when we try to watch a movie or in bed, then peeks over his mirror to see if we are looking at him or getting annoyed and he starts doing it even more lol.

the other day i closed a windows near him and it scared him so he called me a "Ba***rd" let you know how billy is getting on Icon_eek

and my mate popped round and was sat near billy (billy in his cage) and billy put his head down for him to stroke him, so he did, my mate turned to me and said "look i think he likes me" let you know how billy is getting on Icon_twisted then billy just bit him and put two big holes in his finger lol his finger swelled up massive LMAO.

he even did a bit of opera whistling yesterday, it was really funny let you know how billy is getting on Icon_lol sounded dead good though let you know how billy is getting on Icon_biggrin

so, yeah, he is doing so much better in this place compared to the other.
Back to top Go down
https://agreyworld.forumotion.com
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

Birdie Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: let you know how billy is getting on   let you know how billy is getting on EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am

hi pete!...glad to hear all is well...tell laura and billy that cjs and i said hello too...glad that everyones loving the new place, and billy is still being rotten as ever! let you know how billy is getting on Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
jules
Chick
Chick
jules

let you know how billy is getting on Gmodp
Birdie Points : 280

PostSubject: Re: let you know how billy is getting on   let you know how billy is getting on EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:30 am

glad billy's setted in to your new place,he sounds a real character let you know how billy is getting on Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Re: let you know how billy is getting on   let you know how billy is getting on EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:51 am

Well done Billy! let you know how billy is getting on Icon_bounce let you know how billy is getting on Icon_bounce let you know how billy is getting on Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let you know how billy is getting on   let you know how billy is getting on Empty

Back to top Go down

let you know how billy is getting on
Page 1 of 1