Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Chocolate has to work!!!! Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

Chocolate has to work!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Chocolate has to work!!!! Admina
Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Chocolate has to work!!!!   Chocolate has to work!!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Yesterday neither me nor Becki could stay with her and i hadnt put the large cage up for her so she went to work with me in the travel cage, she loved it, my gay drag queen bearers were playing with her, theyre usually terrified of the other 2, she went in my car with Alan on the funeral and he said she never stopped talking to him, shes such a sweetheart!!
Back to top Go down
jules
Chick
Chick
jules

Chocolate has to work!!!! Gmodp
Birdie Points : 280

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate has to work!!!!   Chocolate has to work!!!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 am

debbie you getting her to work for her keep now! she'll be washing up for you as well soon Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_eek

have you sorted her a cage yet then?
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate has to work!!!!   Chocolate has to work!!!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 am

The washing up is Bellas job, Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin No, shes safe in her new cage now, good job as ive been busy over last few days, cant take her everywhere although i wish i could!!!! Now theres 3 of them i seem to spend all day saying "come in" Bellas knock, "stop saying that its naughty" Bellinos rude word and "Bless you" "Pardon you" and "Oh dear" Chockos bodily functions!!!!! Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

Birdie Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate has to work!!!!   Chocolate has to work!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:57 am

reminds me of that story someone was saying that the cops got called from the neighbors thinking there was a child left alone in the house! Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_clown Chocolate has to work!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate has to work!!!!   Chocolate has to work!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocolate has to work!!!!
Page 1 of 1