Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
and again, new doors are needed Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

and again, new doors are needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

and again, new doors are needed Admina
Birdie Points : 775

PostSubject: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

i now feel the need for another set of interior doors, basically blocking off cats and dogs from coming into my office at all...CJS has learned a new trick, sliding down the legs of his cage so he can roam around on the floor!...i'm right there (his cage/play area is right next to my puter), but that's still too dangerous! i think, with other animals about...benny sleeps downstairs most of the day anyways, so i don't think it would be much difference, except for me feeling safer about it all (and especially the cats)...he's getting so confident around 'his' house and the other animals that i think i need to take precautions here...soon he will be locking me out of here too! LOL and again, new doors are needed Bom and again, new doors are needed Affraid
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:01 am

You definately need a door shut if hes wandering on the floor, it only takes a split second for anything to happen, if you happen to be busy CJS could just wander out of the door and bump into a cat!! and again, new doors are needed Icon_eek and again, new doors are needed Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:18 am

yes, i've phoned the handyman...the doors are needed for sure now (once he found out how to get down, he's relentless to keep doing it)...and he's quick! ...cats are now blocked out with meshing, i tacked up for now until i get the actual door installed...a pain in the but when i leave the room, but at least the cats aren't up here anymore...off to check out the door options and again, new doors are needed Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

and again, new doors are needed Gmodp
Birdie Points : 431

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

cjs is getting confident isnt he peggy flys round the house now looking for me she a blinking nuisance, as she just appears from now were, my fella was doing his lunch for work the other day when she landed smack bang in the middle of his sandwich, very funny and again, new doors are needed Lol and again, new doors are needed 40544
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 pm

I hope she had washed her feet first!! and again, new doors are needed Affraid and again, new doors are needed Affraid and again, new doors are needed Icon_lol and again, new doors are needed Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

Birdie Points : 431

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

na they had poop on so he had to start all over again which he wasnt happy about, but at least he laughed, thank god and again, new doors are needed Lol and again, new doors are needed Icon_bounce and again, new doors are needed Icon_bounce and again, new doors are needed Icon_bounce and again, new doors are needed Icon_bounce and again, new doors are needed Icon_basketball and again, new doors are needed Affraid
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 am

lol, bad peggy...cjs is starting a few flights, but not very many...almost like he's afraid to jump, lol...he's getting there, though...damned handyman still has not returned my call, i've left yet another message on his voice mail and emailed him...grrrr, looks like i might be looking for a new handyman, i'm tired of messing with the mesh!
Back to top Go down
jules
Chick
Chick
jules

Birdie Points : 280

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

any news from the handyman yet? cjs is getting really confident now by the sounds of it and again, new doors are needed Icon_eek

carol that was funny,jasper slid off my shirt yesterday and somehow managed to get his leg in my mug of tea and again, new doors are needed Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

LOL and again, new doors are needed Icon_lol ...yeah, handyman finally came over, said he'll do the job...not sure how long it will be, said he's really busy (ugh)...i told him i can make do for awhile, but would like to have it done as soon as he could...he laughed, telling me 'its all for the bird now, huh?' ...yes, he's right on there and again, new doors are needed Icon_rolleyes

so glad i'm not the only one with a rotten parrot. and again, new doors are needed Icon_eek and again, new doors are needed Icon_razz and again, new doors are needed Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and again, new doors are needed   and again, new doors are needed Empty

Back to top Go down

and again, new doors are needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrots Paradise :: The Parrots :: The Parrots :: African Grey :: General Discussion-
Jump to: