Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
they can turn on you Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

they can turn on you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

they can turn on you Admina
Birdie Points : 775

PostSubject: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

oh my, cjs was in a grumpy mood...went to give him his 'lovin time' before bed, and he bit me hard, right on the eyelid!...one less blink and i know i could be in a blind state...thankfully my eyelid got the bite (vs. my eye) and it's swollen bad...i wasn't sure at first, as i couldn't see, and it scared me...i didn't see any 'body signs' of a bite coming, it happened quickly...don't know why he did it...either way, just want to warn/remind you'all that these birdies are our pets, we love them so, but they are still wild somewhat and we have to be careful!...(i put him to bed early tonight) lol Sad
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

they can turn on you Gmodp
Birdie Points : 431

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 am

rr nancy you ok , that just shows you that we always have to be on guard, AS THEY ARE THE BOSS, we do as were told Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad get better soon ( cyclops ) here is a good eye for you to use till your other gets better
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 am

the puffiness is going down,so no major damage was done (thankfully)...you're right, i do think that we tend to let our guard down the more we get attached to them...thats when the accidents happen (not good!)...thanks for the cyclop eye, carol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jules
Chick
Chick
jules

Birdie Points : 280

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Ooooo nancy i bet that was painful Shocked .this is like what happened to me one day while jasper was having his shower,i don't know if you remember me saying but he just jumped right on my face and bit my forehead taking a layer of skin off. I don't know if i got too close or he got over excited but i'm always a bit wary now and don't stand too close to him when he's having his shower.

Hope your o.k now.
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

hey jules! ...yes, i remember that too...oh my...i'm just fine, all is good...never hurts to remind of the bites that can happen...i personally am the type that will prolly never learn, i still stare him in the eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes when i'm 'talking' to him about important things, lol...i need to change my ways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

Birdie Points : 431

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 am

god have i got that to come then, peggy being realy nice to me at the moment Shocked
Back to top Go down
jules
Chick
Chick
jules

Birdie Points : 280

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 am

I hope not carol but it pays to be on your guard.Those little beakies can be quite sharp you know Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they can turn on you   they can turn on you Empty

Back to top Go down

they can turn on you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrots Paradise :: The Parrots :: The Parrots :: African Grey :: General Discussion-
Jump to: