Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Promoting The Forum Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

Promoting The Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Founder
Pete

Promoting The Forum Admina
Birdie Points : 660

PostSubject: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 pm

In aid of forum advertisement, Parrots
Paradise will be added to social Network websites such as Facebook,
Twitter, Bebo, Myspace, Etc.

This
means i will be looking for key individuals to look after these sites
as i could not possibly control them all myself, those who offer
themselves, and I believe are reliable, will earn themselves control
over that website, You will also be given a special PROMOTERS rank unless you already have a rank e.g moderator. You will Be classed as STAFF and be given access to the STAFF ROOM.

those
who are interested in doing this, reply here and state which website you
would like to use. If you are accepted (decision is made by me and my mods) i will create it for you then you can just take over at looking after it.

Details will be sent by PM and will be regularly checked by me.

Once you have the supplied user name & password, DO NOT modify it in anyway or you will be immediately Removed from that position and i will change the password, to some thing else.

NOTE: PEOPLE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF THEY ARE ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM AND KNOWN BY ME OR MEMBER OF THE STAFF. SO NO MEMBERS WITH EGG STATUS (UNDER 50 POSTS) PLEASE.

THANKS

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://agreyworld.forumotion.com
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

Promoting The Forum Gmodp
Birdie Points : 431

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 am

what a great idea pete you are realy working hard at this, iv got to say it is gettin better every day, havnt got a thumbs up icon to give you but thumbs up anyway cheers
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

Birdie Points : 775

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

sorry pete, i rarely use my facebook, so i wouldn't be of much help to you there (and thats the only one i have) Crying or Very sad hopefully someone can help, its a good idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 am

yeah.. i thought it would be a good idea, so we can get more members Very Happy Very Happy just need volunteers now Cool

i dont want people to use there own face book, myspace etc, i have created some specifically for this site.
i dont even know how to use em lol
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

Birdie Points : 971

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

If you can suss out how to use them and explain it to me in English i would be willing to give it a go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:03 am

thanks debbie, i am running face book at the moment, my space is still open although i have no idea how to use.

we have 65 friends now on face book. I am wondering if any of you that know how face book works if i can have a big message on my profile showing the forums URL?

the only other way to let them know about the forum is to send them all a message, i dont really wanna do that but may have to Smile

maybe i should keep writing on that wall thing about all the updates i have done to the site
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 am

Nancy uses facebook a lot, i dont understand it, seems as though everyone wants to send me a drink or a lollipop, confused confused I thought it was a chat room but its more complicated than that, i would just keep updating the wall.
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 am

lol, i rarely use it either, deb...hehehe, i've never gotten a lollipop yet, but have received a cup of coffee, lasagna, and split pea soup! Shocked i don't know how to work it, either Sad
Back to top Go down
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 am

ps- i think joanne is familiar with it, as she's the one sending me goodies all the time, LOL (thanks joanne, the lasagna was delish!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:24 am

Dont like your facebook, at least on mine i get lager, flowers, chocolates and lollipops. Joannes never sent me anything i dont think. Sad I forget all about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting The Forum   Promoting The Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Promoting The Forum
Page 1 of 1