Parrots Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated for helping and supporting PARROTS and their OWNERS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Live Chat Available on the home page to MEMBERS!!! ----- MORE SPECIAL FEATURES TO COME TO MEMBERS  -----  JOIN NOW ***IT'S FREE***
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 239 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 am

**NEW** Parrotbar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina
Birdie Points : 660

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 am

please install out new browser toolbar.

**NEW** Parrotbar Ac_install_icon

**NEW** Parrotbar Tb10

it will give you direct link to the chatbox no matter where you are on the web, and other features.
Back to top Go down
https://agreyworld.forumotion.com
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina
Birdie Points : 775

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:11 am

that's pretty neat pete! i've got it in, wonder if it flashes or something with new messages posted? ...can't wait to learn how to use it, and this firefox too! lol ...
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina
Birdie Points : 971

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am

I think ive done it but not sure how it all works? Perhaps me and Carol ought to get together and suss it out between us! Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Quote :
i've got it in, wonder if it flashes or something with new messages posted?

thanks to nancy for this idea, of the toolbar notifying you when new posts are posted, now i weren't sure if she was talking about new posts in the chat box, but that is not possible. so i set up a RSS reader on it so it tells you about posts on the forum. its a blue RSS button on the toolbar, and if there is a new post i think it will show a little gold star on it till you read them. it refreshes every 1 minute so it should pick up most posts before you know about them.

so just by clicking that button it will show all the latest posts on the forum and tell you if you have read it no matter what website your on at the time. there is also a read all button.

if the button has not shown up on your toolbar, it should have as its automatic. but if it hasnt just go to install it again like you did before and it will update.
Back to top Go down
Cman
Egg
Egg
Cman

**NEW** Parrotbar Memberfwt
Birdie Points : 58

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

I like, I love it, I want some more of it! It is very good Pete! I can finally look for new posts without checking in the forum a lot. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

it works great on internet explorer
Back to top Go down
http://www.firealarmsrme.org/
sweeetnlowww
Adult
Adult
sweeetnlowww

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina
Birdie Points : 775

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 am

cman sounds like a tim mcgraw fan to me, LOL... Very Happy i love it!

pete, i'm not reading you on anything you said...got the star thing, but thats only on the firefox, which i'm still new at too (nothing as far as a star for your site- i only have foxfire and parrots paradise on my toolbars thingys rite now...i could be more help with ie, i can't even figure out how to personalize my stuff yet! Smile cyclops drunken pirat
Back to top Go down
Cman
Egg
Egg
Cman

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey everybody! Guess what, I just thought about this. The parrotbar is sooo coool that you can add conmponents to the bck of the toolbar!

http://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q=&ctid=CT2334374&octid=CT2083204&SearchType=ToolbarComponents
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp
Birdie Points : 431

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 am

pete would i be better to install it on my laptop and not on the works comp as other use this comp as well as me, thats when i get shut of my trojen confused
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 am

erm.... its up to you, it wont store any personal info or anything.
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 am

to be safe id better ask here thanks, hows billy we seem to get of our feathered friends subjects on here sometimes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 pm

here goes im going to try to install the parrotbar wish me luck, if you never here from me again nice knowing you all drunken
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 pm

well im still here just cant find the parrotbar, pete heeeeeeeeeelp, when i do find it what do i do with it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm

It should be in your tool bar at the top, just click on it and youre here!!
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:56 pm

the parrotbar iv just installed doesnt look like the one in petes pic, what have i dun wrong now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Thats a banner, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if you look above where your favourites star is it should say parrots paradise, thats your parrot tool bar! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm

LOL , banner Laughing but it might look slightly different if your using internet explorer, i use firefox and that is a screenshot of it installed on my PC so it might look different because of the different themes. if it says Parrots Paradise in the top left corner then its installed, also i might have a few extra icons on mine as ya can customize it to put what you want on
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Am i confused or is Carol confused or are we both confused? confused confused confused confused Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 pm

i dont know scratch now im confused
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

I thought the tool bar was that sign in the normal tool bar on our own ftont pages so when we clicked on it it brought us straight to this forum? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 pm

**NEW** Parrotbar 16490332
Back to top Go down
DEBBIE
Adult
Adult
DEBBIE

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Thats what i thought it was cheers so that just leaves you and Carol confused now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carolhenry
Teen
Teen
carolhenry

**NEW** Parrotbar Gmodp

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm

have to look tonight now, in work at the moment confused
Back to top Go down
Cman
Egg
Egg
Cman

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

If anyone has any questions...I can also be of help. I have unleshed a toolbar from the same company as Pete...plus, I am the computer expert.

Pete, I see you are using Windows Vista. I have never used it...is it good...its probay better than Windows XP...I am using Windows XP. I tried Firefox at first...it is very easy, secure, and fast...it just disturb me the way HTML doesn't show up always.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Founder
Pete

**NEW** Parrotbar Admina

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:41 am

it really depends, i use vista because i have a Quad core, 4gb 64bit set-up. I like XP better but its not really as optimized for the 4 core CPU as vista is, i have XP installed on a separate partition as well, because the compatibility is loads better with XP than Vista, but i think VISTA looks better. I am just holding on for the Release of Windows 7 , i will be getting rid of vista and using that when it comes out.

i'd say its a matter of prefrence and what you are going to be using it for.

i actually have 4 OS's on my main PC , XP, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 BETA and UBUNTU LINUX. but i use vista for general everyday use.
Back to top Go down
Cman
Egg
Egg
Cman

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 am

Yea...I like the desing of Windows Vista...but Windows XP is so more professional. Nice toolbar though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**NEW** Parrotbar Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NEW** Parrotbar   **NEW** Parrotbar Empty

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Parrotbar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrots Paradise :: Support :: Forum Help & Support-
Jump to: